Successful candidates must first fill in the enrolment form available at the webpage: https://unica.esse3.cineca.it/Start.do
and then upload:
- a recent passport-size photo (in bitmap or jpeg format)
- a copy of a valid identity document
- your self-certification, filled out and signed (the form is below in Word format: please, DO NOT MODIFY ITS STRUCTURE!)
The online procedure will be available FROM 25th September 2020 TO 30th September 2020 h 14:00 (local time).
For any problem concerning the online procedure for enrolment, please send an e-mail to email@example.com within 30th September 2020, so that we can save your position.
The e-mail requests for assistance sent after 30th September 2020 (deadline for enrolment) won't be taken into account, and you will lose your right to enroll.
Only candidates listed as ADMITTED can enroll.
In case of vacant positions, candidates listed as ELIGIBLE (NOT ADMITTED) may be contacted via e-mail by the PhD office, according to the order of the ranking list.
To complete the enrolment procedure, you must pay a EUR 16,00 fee within 5th October 2020.
Successful candidates holding a foreign academic degree must provide the following documents - along with those listed above:
1. original version of their degree or legalized copy;
2. legalized translation into Italian of their degree in original;
3. original declaration of validity (Dichiarazione di valore in loco) of the foreign degree issued by the competent Italian diplomatic representative in the Country where the academic qualification has been achieved (http://www.cimea.it/default.aspx?IDC=31 ).
In case of impossibility to respect the above-mentioned deadline, candidates should deliver the last 3 documents within a new deadline set in accordance with the PhD office.
Successful candidates who do not complete their enrolment within the deadline will automatically be considered as withdrawn and the next candidate in the ranking list will take their place; the PhD office will inform the next ranked candidates by e-mail and invite them to enroll within the deadline above.
An appeal may be brought against this Act at the Regional Administrative Court (TAR), within 60 days from 30th September 2020, or an extraordinary appeal to the President of the Italian Republic within 120 days from 30th September 2020.
RANKING LISTS (12th February, 2021)
According to the Guidelines on the treatment of personal data in administrative acts and documents by public authorities with the aim of publishing and disseminating them on the Web - 2nd March 2011, Official Gazette no. 64 of 19th March 2011 - the ranking lists for the admission to PhD programmes for the academic year 2020/2021, Cycle XXXVI, have been removed from our website, being the law terms to appeal expired.
The rankings are available for any interested party upon request to be submitted to the PhD and Professional Master Office at firstname.lastname@example.org