Successful candidates must first fill in the enrolment form available at the webpage: https://webstudenti.unica.it/esse3/Start.do
and then upload:
- a recent passport-size photo (in bitmap or jpeg format)
- a copy of a valid identity document
- your self-certification filled out and signed (ref to the section "How to enroll in a PhD programme of Cycle XXXV" below)
The online procedure will be available FROM 20th September 2019 TO 25th September 2019 h 23:59 (local time).
For any problem concerning the online procedure for enrolment, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 25th September 2019, so that we can save your position.
E-mail requests for assistance sent after 25th September 2019 (deadline for enrolment) won't be taken into account, and you will lose your right to enroll.
Only candidates listed as ADMITTED can enroll.
In case of vacant positions, candidates listed as ELIGIBLE (NOT ADMITTED) may be contacted via e-mail by the PhD office, according to the order of the ranking list.
In order to complete the enrolment procedure, you must pay a EUR 16,00 fee within 30th September 2019.
Candidates residing abroad can pay their fee by bank transfer to:
Università degli Studi di Cagliari
Via Università 40
Tesoreria universitaria Banco di Sardegna
IBAN code IT51T0101504800000000043280
SWIFT code BPMOIT22XXX
WITHOUT FEES CHARGED TO THE RECIPIENT
Reason for payment: "Enrolment at PhD programme - Cycle XXXV, candidate's name and surname and PhD programme to enroll in".
Please, send a copy of the bank transfer receipt to email@example.com within 30th September 2019.
Successful candidates holding a foreign academic degree must provide the following documents - along with those listed above:
1. original version of their degree or legalized copy;
2. legalized translation into Italian of their degree in original;
3. original declaration of validity (Dichiarazione di valore in loco) of the foreign degree issued by the competent Italian diplomatic representative in the Country where the academic qualification has been achieved (http://www.cimea.it/default.aspx?IDC=31 ).
In case of impossibility to respect the above-mentioned deadline, candidates should deliver the last 3 documents within a new deadline set in accordance with the PhD office.
Successful candidates who do not complete their enrolment within the deadline will automatically be considered as withdrawn and the next candidate in the ranking list will take their place; the PhD office will inform the next ranked candidates by e-mail and invite them to enroll within the deadline above.
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mathematics and Computer Science (Marie Curie fellowship holders)
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Life, Environmental and Drug Sciences
- Earth and Environmental Sciences and Technologies
- Innovation Sciences and Technologies
- Economic and Business Sciences
- Legal Sciences
- History, Cultural Heritage and International Studies
- Philological and Literary, Historical and Cultural Studies