Basic Information for Incoming Student AY 2018/19
Application deadlines for incoming Erasmus+, ErasmusMundus and Globus students
- For the autumn semester: 30 June.
- For the spring semester: 1 November (or the following Monday if the 1 November is during a weekend).
Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
As you will be aware, each student will need to be formally nominated by their university. When nominating your student, please forward the following information to email@example.com
- Full name of student.
- Degree of study and level.
- Email address.
- Start date and whether it’s for one semester or a full year.
Please note that the application form and supporting documents must be received by the deadline so that we can process the application as soon as possible.
Online registration for incoming students AY 2018-19
Foreign students have to register themselves into the UNICA system ESSE3. Therefore, they have to follow these instructions:
1) Click on the following link: Servizi Online
2) Click on “Registration” under the point “Reserved Area” at the left side of the website. Choose “Registrazione Web”.
3) As you haven’t got a fiscal code yet tick the section “Foreign student without an Italian Fiscal Code” and go ahead.
4) Fill out the following sections: (Please only use english alphabet)
- your personal details;
- permanent address (insert the date of your address’ validity under the point “data inizio validità indirizzo” and answer the point “Domicile is the same as the residence” with yes);
- your addresses (choose “Residence” under the point “documents address” and “S” under the point “Informativa per gli studenti”);
5) Choose an adequate password for your online account.
- there must be at least 8 characters
- there must be at least 1 characters of the set A-Z, a-z
- there must be at least 1 characters of the set 0-9
- there must be no more than 10 characters
6) After confirming the password a registration summary will be presented. Click on “Conferma” to proceed your authentication.
7) Click on “Print receipt” and save the pdf document (if you don’t print now will be not possible anymore, but is not a problem).
8) Go on “proceed authentication” and log in with your password.
9) Please upload a passport photograph while going on Home > Foto > Upload foto.
Please remember that you have to log out when closing the browser, especially if you are using public computers, public wi-fi or classroom computers. Help for online services : Aid for online services is provided to students by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
After having filled in and sent the Application Form, students will receive an acknowledgement of receipt from the ISMOKA Office in Cagliari.
10) To finish your registration process you have to send an e-mail to the ISMOKA Office in which you inform that you’ve registered yourself in the ESSE3 system.
- Please send us also a scan of the following documents to email@example.com:
- the online application form (click here);
- the pdf document of your online registration;
- Identity Card or Passport, updated;
- A copy of your health insurance (EHIC -European Health Insurance Card) ora private health insurance for medical assistance;
- A declaration of your home university that certifies your ERASMUS status;
- The ETCS Learning Agreement (in word and pdf format): Learning Agreement for studies 2018-2019 or Learning Agreement for Traineeships 2018-2019;
- The Exchange Arrival Form (only when you will know the exact date of arrival):Exchange Arrival Form 2018-2019;
- A copy of your payment receipt for the language course (optional);
The ISMOKA Office will send a INVITATION LETTER, by email to the student, ONLY after having received all the documents correctly filled in.
BE CAREFUL: Information for extra UE citizens
The Italian law on immigration requires that extra-EU citizens, planning to stay in Italy for more than 3 months, have to apply for the residence permit within 8 working days from their arrival in Italy. It costs about 60,46€.
Extra-EU citizens have to submit the residence permit application at any post office where there is a “Sportello Amico” counter. In order to collect the kit for the application submission and for support in filling out the application form, at UNICA you can go at ISMOKA Office, where cultural mediators will assist you.The service is free of charge