Applications open for the EDUC online course Introduction to European Project Planning (IEPP)
IEEP course, selected under the II call of European virtual mobility teaching, with a duration of 24 hours will be held online, is targeted to masters and bachelors students interested in the European Project Management techniques. Topics that will be addressed are: European Union politics, main instruments of the EU project management, how to fill the application form and the project budget.
The course is realized and organized in cooperation with: Prof. Stefano Usai and Prof. Patrizio Monfardini of the University of Cagliari, Prof. Anna Rurka of the University of Paris Nanterre and Prof. Attilá Panovics of the University of Pécs.
IEPP is structured into 5 training modules, 3 more theoretical and 2 practical, delivered by the professors of the three organizing Universities (Cagliari, Paris Nanterre and Pécs) and by external experts.
Features of the course
- Module 1: European Union’s policies and European Funding Programmes (3 hours)
- Module 2: Techniques and tools for the project idea definition (3 hours)
- Module 3: Budgeting (3 hours)
- Module 4: How to fill the application form (3 hours)
- Module 5: Design, implementation and evaluation of international projects set up by the students (12 hours)
During this practical module the students, divided into small groups and guided by the teachers, will develop their project ideas. The draft project ideas will be then evaluated by the teachers/experts.
The practical work of modules 4 and 5 will be based on the use of official European Union financing programmes’ documents.
The online course will be delivered on the EDUC platform, but also Klaxoon and Teams will be used. These instruments are aimed to foster the exchange and the virtual mobility among the 3 Universities.
The course, entirely online and in English, will be delivered in a mixed mode, synchronously for working groups and in asynchronous mode for the theoretical parts.
2 ECTS at the end of the course.
Students need to own a good knowledge of English (B1) in view of encouraging the virtual exchange among the participants.
For registration students need to fill in the LimeSurvey available at this LINK within the
6th of December 10th of December. The course will start on the 14th of December.
- 25 places for the University of Cagliari
- 25 places for the University of Pécs
- 5 places for the University of Potsdam
- 5 places for the University Rennes 1
- 5 places for the University Masaryk
Applications will be evaluated under the “first come first served” criterium.
For further information you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org