80/044 - BUILDING PRODUCTION PROCESSES AND METHODS
Academic Year 2017/2018
Free text for the University
CARLO ARGIOLAS (Tit.)
- Teaching style
- Lingua Insegnamento
|[80/71] ARCHITECTURAL SCIENCE||[71/00 - Ord. 2013] PERCORSO COMUNE||5||62.5|
Lessons and practices are the first tools in order to transfer concepts, information and interpretative schemes. Frontal lessons are aimed at acquiring basic knowledge through learning based on models. These are in general tools suggested when all the attendees have no elements about the contents treated.
On the basis of the specific phase and topic, the lesson can be frontal, interactive or tutorial in order to stimulate discussion and debate among.
Course topics focus on tools and procedures which can improve the final quality of building process. In order to reach this outcome, a consistent part of the course is aimed at analyzing project management techniques and at their implementing in the building process.
The course investigates the stages of the building process that are upstream and downstream of the final project. So you need to know:
• the dynamics that lead to the formation of the final project and its contents
• the principles of Technical Architecture
• Rules and regulations about public
• procurements and quality,
• project management history and techniques,
• detailed technological analysis of the project in order to define all the construction phases.
• BIM techniques: from drawing to simulation "
-Introduction to BIM technology
-BIM- technical heart and collaborative process
-Standard BIM and interoperability
-BIM Development Rates31.5 h: frontal lesson
31.5 h: frontal lesson
• 31 h: workshop
Verification of learning
• At the end of the exercises, the students will have to present a group work on the design of a building with BIM techniques
• The final exam consists of a 3/4 written questionnaire on course topics, the answers of which will be commented and possibly integrated during the final interview.
• Exercises and lessons.
• Bim 3.0 Dal disegno alla simulazione.(Argiolas, Prenza, Quaquero) Gangemi editore