AR/0007 - ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING AND SURVEYING 2
Academic Year 2017/2018
Free text for the University
ANDREA PIRINU (Tit.)
- Teaching style
- Lingua Insegnamento
|[80/71] ARCHITECTURAL SCIENCE||[71/00 - Ord. 2013] PERCORSO COMUNE||6||75|
Acquire a mastery of traditional techniques of graphic representation and a capacity for analysis / understanding / managing objects in three dimensional space. Lead to an awareness of the value of conventional and symbolic sign in the definition of two-dimensional and three-dimensional fields. Come to a deeper knowledge of the method of architectural survey through lectures, seminars and practical applications to the historic tradizional buildings.
Knowledge of methods of descriptive geometry (orthogonal, axonometric and perspective projections) and the first notions about architectural survey (knowledge of direct relief and its fields of application).
GRAPHIC OPERATIONS ABOUT COMBINATION OF SOLID
Union and subtraction
Sections and Elevations
GEOMETRIC MATRIX AND TRACINGS REGULATORS. APPLICATIONS IN ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN OF THE CITY
Historical excursus on the application of matrix-geometric and graphic design in the design process, survey and design of the architecture and the city.
DESCRIPTION GEOMETRY ELEMENTS: quoted projection method- Representation of the point, the straight line and the plan; interval and slope; straight level; straight lines of slope; line of maximum slope; relationship between range and slope; passage quoted from the projections to orthogonal projections.
- graphic resolution of hipped roofs elementary and complex with polygon eaves level square and polygonal, with a constant and variable slope., hipped roof eaves on two polygons (courtyard house) lying stretched out on the floor and on different levels.
- - Reading and utilization of territorial map (IGM and CTR).
The teaching consists of lectures, seminars and practical applications relating to the survey and the graphic restitution, at different scales of representation, architectural, urban and territorial- of traditional and contemporary architecture.
Lectures: 20 hours
Laboratory / practice / revision: 50 hours
Seminar: 5 hours
Verification of learning
The teaching structure provides:
- that during the course each student realize individual drawings and a group work (theme: SURVEYand representation of architecture and landscape) .
- during the course (period October-December) a series of intermediate tests to monitoring outcomes learning.
- which work groups expose at the end of the lessons and before the genn-feb2018 exam session the work done. This work will be evaluated by the teacher here. - Within the course are held front lessons and seminars on some of the themes indicated in the program.
- The frequency of lessons
Therefore, the student who has completed the individual and group work and supported successfully the intermediate tests leads to the examination session. The test will consist of an interview - where the student realizes some drawings with traditional graphic methods - aimed at verifying and evaluating the knowledge of the theoretical contents discussed in the lessons and included in the bibliography.
- Students who did not support / pass the interim verifications prior to entering the exam interview are required to support and pass a written test based on the topics of intermediate test.
The award of the final vote will be as follows:
- group work 22/30
- individual work 4/30
- final interview 2/30
- lessons frequency 2/30
Each of the values above is the maximum value that can be reached; The sum of the individual values will lead to the final vote.
A.A.V.V., Manuale dell’architetto, ed.CNR 1946 e successive.
BERTOLDO T. E. Tecnica grafica. I°- II° tomo. Istituto Italiano Edizioni Atlas
DOCCI M., MAESTRI D., Manuale di rilevamento architettonico e urbano, Bari, Laterza, 2009.
DOCCI M., MAESTRI D., Il rilevamento architettonico: storia, metodi e disegno Roma ; Bari : Laterza, 1984
DOCCI M., MAESTRI D., Scienza del disegno. Manuale per le facoltà di architettura e di ingegneria, UTET
Libreria UTET Università, Torino, 2000.
DOCCI M., CHIAVONI E., Saper leggere l'architettura, Edizioni Laterza, 2017
GINOULHIAC F.e T. Educazione grafica e tecnica al disegno edile, Vol.1 e 2, Minerva italica., 1976
PIRINU A., Il disegno dei baluardi cinquecenteschi nell'opera dei fratelli Paleari Fratino. Le piazzeforti della Sardegna. All'insegna del giglio Editore (FI), 2013.
PITTALUGA A., Il paesaggio nel territorio, Hoepli, 1987
PIRINU A. SISTU G. PAESAGGI IMPERFETTI. Il Di-Segno del paesaggio della Planargia costiera (Sardegna occidentale). EDIFIR (FI), 2015.
CUNDARI C., Il rilievo architettonico. Ragioni. Fondamenti. Applicazioni. Aracne Editore, 2012
Learning materials available in the teacher forum.
Graphic schemes of exercises and bibliography (for thematic analysis) will be distributed during the course.