SF/0120 - PROGETTAZIONE E VALUTAZIONE DEI SERVIZI EDUCATIVI
Academic Year 2022/2023
Free text for the University
MARTA PELLEGRINI (Tit.)
- Teaching style
- Lingua Insegnamento
|[30/34] EDUCATION STUDIES||[34/00 - Ord. 2019] PERCORSO COMUNE||12||60|
The course aims to provide information on the design models, the design phases and the evaluation tools and methods. The course offers, in addition to the theoretical aspects of design, an operational approach through the analysis of projects in the educational field and individual and / or small group design activities.
The course intends to pursue the following training objectives:
Knowledge and understanding
- knowing the models and approaches of educational planning
- knowing the structure of an educational project and the instructionaland educational methodologies
- knowing the methods of ex ante, intermediate and ex post evaluation.
- knowing how to plan and evaluate an educational path
- be able to translate the different design approaches into operational terms
- knowing how to communicate the objectives, procedures, methodologies of an educational project
- knowing how to manage processes and methodologies for evaluating the effectiveness / efficiency of educational interventions
Competent adoption of key terms and academic communication from the pedagogical area.
Appropriate use of English
Basic Digital competence: use of word processors, browsers, web-search, eLearning platform.
MODULE 1: Course Introduction and design models
MODULE 2: Learning needs' analysis
MODULE 3: Design and phases
MODULE 4: Evaluation of an educational intervention
The course involves the use of the following teaching methods: dialogic lesson, discussion, exercise and peer feedback also through the use of the E-learning platform.
Verification of learning
The assessment of learning is based on:
- an intermediate written test
- a final written test
The final mark is given by the sum of the marks obtained in the two tests. Students may do the exam entirely at the end of the course.
1) Loredana Paradiso, La progettazione educativa e sociale. Metodi, metodologie, strumenti, Milano, Mondadori, 2020. SOLO I PRIMI 6 CAPITOLI FINO A PAGINA 133
2) Emanuela M. Torre, Dalla progettazione alla valutazione, Roma, Carocci Faber, 2014.
3) Claudio Bezzi, Cos’è la valutazione. Un’introduzione ai concetti, le parole chiave e i problemi metodologici. Milano, FrancoAngeli, 2006
4) slide in Moodle
Non-attending students don’t need any additional text.
Extra materials could be given to students during classes, in this case they will be uploaded in the on-line platform and they must be studied for the exam.
The texts currently indicated may change.