MC/0734 - Theory of human movement and training
Academic Year 2021/2022
Free text for the University
FILIPPO TOCCO (Tit.)
- Teaching style
- Lingua Insegnamento
|[40/35] SPORT AND EXERCISE SCIENCE||[35/00 - Ord. 2019] PERCORSO COMUNE||10||72|
1. Learning by means of use of advanced text books and scientific articles, in order to allow an optimal knowledge of the course topics.
2. Acquisition of the ability to apply knowledge in a manner that indicates a professional approach to work, acquisition of the ability in designing and applying subjects and solving problems within own field;
3. Acquisition of the ability to gather and interpret information and data considered relevant to determining judgments and take related decisions;
4. Acquisition of the ability to communicate information, ideas, problems and solutions to learners;
5. Knowledge of the main adapted sport activities for applying in sports, fitness and school.
6. Development of learning skills necessary to undertake further study with a high degree of autonomy.
Anatomy and physiology of the musculoskeletal system.
1. Human movement: definition, history, functions, components and structures, movement theory.
2. The forms of movement: reflex, voluntary, automatic.
3. Postures and motor patterns: postures, attitudes, static and dynamic motor patterns.
4. Motor skills: general and special coordination. Conditional capacities.
5. Movement control: motor control, development and learning. The closed and open circuit control models and the integrated models.
6. Motor skills
1. The performance model.
2. Classifications of sports.
3. Relationship between performance model, methodologies and training planning.
4. The general bases of Training Theory.
5. Training theory / training science: Definitions and Concepts.
6. Sports Performance Capacity.
7. Planning, organization and analysis of the training process.
8. Training and periodization.
9. The endurance training.
10. Resistance training.
11. Speed training.
12. The training of joint mobility.
13. Types of training and purposes.
Theoretical lessons (24 h)
Practical Activities in laboratory and on the track (24h)
Verification of learning
The student's assessment includes an oral test in which the students must demonstrate that they have acquired the required knowledge and ability to apply them, along with the ability to gather and interpret information and data necessary for their work.
The score of the examination shall be awarded by a vote of 30/30
In examination assessment to determine the final grade will consider the following elements:
1. Knowledge of the topics; 2. Transfer Capacity in the field application of knowledge; 3. Ability to present the topics.
Papers and files provided by the teacher like own specific papers, original articles, reviews and books in English. Slides of the teacher.
Weineck J. L'allenamento ottimale. Calzetti Mariucci. Perugia 2009.
Casolo F. Lineamenti di teoria e metodologia del movimento umano. Vita e Pensiero. 2016
Vladimir Issurin. Block Periodization. Concepts. 2016